Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

mom-day and birth-day!

I get spoiled twice in one week every year. Here is Mama's Day...
(...the girls call me Momma...not Mommy any more, and not quite Mom yet I suppose.)
Started with breakfast in bed. Then the guys went to get the best BBQ here 
(not quite TX good, but close!) and the best homemade mac-n-cheese. 
Presents too? yay!

The girls did "Mama Spa" stations...

nails... foot rub...hair done...

back/shoulder rubs... so sweet.

Lauren painted for me...how did she know that i LOVE pink?:)

Mom's are the best. All kinds- Young. Old. New. Grand.


It's such a treasure to call my Mom my best friend too.


The last year of my thirties this year. Yikes!
It was a delightful birthday. 
A day full of everything I love: doing art, family and great friends.
Here are some of the "Art Gypsies"- they did lunch, presents, flowers, cake.
Then the day ended with a dinner out at my favorite restaurant with family and more prizes.
I. Am. So. Very. Blessed.





Blog Design by Caked Designs