Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Inspired.

I'm continually so inspired by many incredible women in my life. Older, younger (two special one's in particular!) and anywhere in between. Some women come and go, some women are there right at the perfect season in life, some are there forever- true and real, sharing a very special intimate piece of your life. Some women don't even realize how much they have impacted and influenced another. I don't think that each of us as wives, mom's, friends, co-workers, daughters, believers, sisters could imagine  going through the roads of life without eachother. Our souls and our lives would not be the same. Thank you to all of those women in my life. You know who you are. I can say that you have helped me become the person I am today. You are a part of what this journey is about. Laughing, dreaming, supporting, crying, playing, and just plain being brave together through all of this is what makes my heart and spirit sing. Sing! Sing! Sing!


I am taking this awesome online course (called an e-course) from a lovely creative soul, Kelly Rae Roberts. (pic above is from her) I am loving all of the juicy information about building a successful art biz...and soaking it all up. She is this fun creative soul that shares her heart, gifts and inspiration with all that she is and with all who come in contact with her. She had this beautiful video on today's class. (Get that Kleenex box, friends.)

Us women CAN transform and transcend as partners in this passage called life. What an absolute gift and a treasure that is!

Hearts singing! Whheee.


(ps. Okay, I am putting the comments back on here.  I removed them for awhile. I was feeling a tad deflated for a bit 'cuz there are tons of you reading this blog...but... NO ONE WAS LEAVING COMMENTS! Oh, please...I would LOoooVE to hear from you! Yes- you!)
Blog Design by Caked Designs