Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

new watercolor class

I have been blessed with some creative souls that have beautifully entered my days these past couple weeks. I started this watercolor class with 6 amazing women yesterday at an "artist retreat" oasis tucked away not too far from our house.

I have so many watercolors (stashed, stacked & needing frames) upstairs from taking from a male artist in town and his male friends; of whom were twice my age for about 3 years. This new class is all ladies with kindred spirits wanting to create and encourage eachother. The instructor is incredible and so experienced. I am inspired and my spirit has been touched. Gimme a paintbrush!


Debbie (www.debbiecannatella.net) is starting us on this piece. Excited because I have never painted glass before.


Here is the first drawing and wash. We plan on painting in many translucent "layers" and beautiful details.
Blog Design by Caked Designs