Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hannah & Lauren Land


Lauren writes notes everywhere around the house- about everything. They are precious and crack us up so much. I actually found these lists of "My Wishes" on the girls bathroom sink and thought they were just adorable. I love how the girls flutter around the house and think up the craziest playtimes with each other. I am so happy that they have eachother and their amazing little world together. My hope is that they will always be best friends and so in love with one another. I will always remember the moments. These are all of the small moments that make up the love and sweetness of this life (that I must say- is going too fast).

"My Wishes"
1. talk to animals
2. reid minds
3. be invisibl
4. To fly
5. have a camera in my dreams, so in the moning I could wach it
6. to float on water. like jump in and I would float
7. I could meet the tooth fairy
8. I could get light from the sun like Iridessa (a fairy from Tinkerbell land)
9. I could go presto and my farot comershol is on the t.v.
Blog Design by Caked Designs