Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some Stacey news~

Hey there friends, family, and blogger buddies! I finally did another post on here- hooray!

I also wanted to let you all know of some changes to come for me and art. God has been really working on my heart in this area- and I am thrilled about a decision. You all can go ahead and take my art blog (Flutterby) out of your list of blogs. In the next few weeks, I am planning on doing something very different. This fall I am doing an e-commerce website- which is a site that will easily let someone (anyone!) purchase directly off the site. I want to be BIGGER and really have a much more professional "boutique" look for some new simple art/designs. I am planning to have "samples" online to be personalized. I will no longer put emphasis on "custom pieces". I still want to customize- but just in a different and easier way. You'll see.

Along with this website, probably the biggest news with my art is that I am planning on doing Canton Trade Days. Those of you here know...oh, yes. I am registering/getting evaluated for a booth in the Arbors...so we will see. If not- then Trade Centers will be a good start.
I am nervous but also feeling a fire in my belly- and prepared to work my bootie off. Soooo, God-willing...I am praying (you can too!)and hoping that this will work out for November and December.
Blog Design by Caked Designs