Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

An amazing Colorado wedding...


I really could post a zillion pages on my big brother's wedding...and the incredible woman he married...but I'm not sure if I could sum up all the beauty and emotions behind it in just that.

The wedding was one memory after another- and was as beautiful as out of a magazine. They had the ceremony overlooking Colorado mountains on the golf course they met on. A huge white tent, gourmet food, cocktails/hor'doeuvre's, incredible live band (of which we danced the night away with!), beautiful flowers...you name it- just paradise.

The ceremony was perfect. Their pastor said words that every married couple needs to hear, they had a very old traditional wedding rope tying, and ended it with a butterfly release. Of course, that was very special to me personally. Many of you know why.

Heather looked spectacular. And Steve was quite a handsome dude I must say. Josh and I were proud and honored to be standing with them as matron of honor and best man. There is not anything better than being around all the people you love in a celebration of love. Josh had a special, sweet and funny look down memory lane toast. And I shocked myself with the microphone (and packed my emotions down so I could hold it together a bit) and said a toast too. I needed to not only honor the brother (and sis-in-law) that I love so much but also Dad as well. We had tears indeed, but he was there. I felt it. He was there in love- with his beaming smile. We know he was so proud.
Blog Design by Caked Designs