Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Etsy sellers

 I started my Etsy shop in October of last year. It's been fun- and was crazy busy over the holidays. I have busy weeks and then not so busy one's. All in all, it's been great to be online and I have had awesome exposure with not advertising one bit.
                        
I have done many of the ever-popular name signs. The Winnie the Pooh (classic and Disney style) have been a hit, teacher name signs and these one's below have sold the best. I did this flower one above for the girls bathroom...put it on Etsy as a sample... and is sold so quickly. I just kept it super simple and put words on it that I wanted them to read when they were getting ready. Sweetness!

Then I thought- birth stats! These have also been a hit and such a special baby gift to give. I did one for a new mom and she said she cried over it when she got it because it was just precious to receive as a gift.
Very custom and something to cherish forever. 





This one made ME teary. It was a huge canvas. The mom wrote a love letter to her daughter on it. Talk about precious. Her daughter will grow up with these beautifully written words from her mom.



Blog Design by Caked Designs